For those couples who don’t want to spend too much on their special day we’ve listed 6 ways to save on the wedding venue in Victoria BC.
- Don’t get married on a Saturday when you consider that Saturday is the most convenient, traditional day for weddings, a different day could save you a bundle. Saturdays are a day off for most people and allow them to attend weddings so determine how important the day is for you. Many venues charge up to 50% less if you book on a Friday or Sunday since they don’t usually get bookings on these days. It means extra revenue for them and big savings for you, a win for both parties.
- Focus on your priorities, is it the view or all about a gourmet dinner but not in the center of a bustling city? Once you figure out what’s at the top of your list it will be easier to find the right venue for you.
- Consider a non traditional venue, being a little creative could save you a lot. Check out art galleries, parks or even rent a bed and breakfast for the weekend. Bed and Breakfast usually have lovely grounds and you could rent a tent and have a wedding like you’ve seen in the movies.
- Going to a smaller town rather than a big city could be less expensive and you don’t usually don’t have to go very far. Rents in larger centers are higher so the savings could be substantial.
- Using one venue will save you paying separate fees for the ceremony and reception. Your guests will thank you for not having to drive between venues or wondering what to do between the ceremony and reception.
- Have a morning wedding, even though it might be tricky for the bride, groom and wedding party to be ready early in the day it’s less expensive. Serving lunch rather than dinner is less expensive and the venue might be easier and cheaper to rent as well.
When it’s time to plan your wedding reception in Victoria B follow in the footsteps of many couples and book your special occasion at the Greek Hall. Our hall rental in Victoria BC accommodate everything from smaller events to larger groups and have a host of amenities available, we’re happy to answer your questions.